If you would prefer to use the printed version of this form, it is available here.
Barcodes will not be issued to motorcycles, vehicles registered to non-Eaglebrooke addresses or rental vehicles. Barcodes will be issued to company provided vehicles. For family members who do not physically resident at a residence within Eaglebrooke, they may be listed on your frequent visitors list, but must continue to use the left hand lane at all times.
In general, names and addresses will be matched to the Polk County Tax Records prior to issuance of barcode sticker for property owners. Attaching a copy of Warranty Deed can expedite issuance of barcode sticker.
A $5 fee applies for each barcode sticker requested with a maximum of 4 stickers per address without the approval of the Association Manager or the Community Association Board of Directors.
Barcode stickers will not be mailed until fees and documentation have been received.
For Property Owners | Full-Time Residents
- A scanned copy of the car registrations for each vehicle needing a barcode.
- If a company vehicle, please provide copy of vehicle registration and a copy of insurance card.
For Property Owners | Seasonal Residents
- A scanned copy of the car registrations and driver’s licenses for each vehicle needing a barcode.
For Property Owners | Non-Resident Property Owners
- A scanned copy of the car registration for the vehicle needing a barcode. Only one barcode will be issued to non-resident property owners.
For Property Owners | For Tenants
- Copy of a signed lease reflecting termination date of the lease
- A scanned copy of the car registrations and driver’s licenses for each vehicle needing a barcode. Driver’s names must be reflected on the lease.